- Crossroads Original Designs was founded in Bucyrus, Ohio in 2003 by brothers Jason and Justin McMullen.
- The family-owned and -operated manufacturer of scented candles, reed diffusers, room sprays, framed art, and home decor accessories prides itself on offering distinctive products and excellent customer service.
- Crossroads jar candles are crafted from a blend of paraffin wax, premium fragrance and color, and feature a unique double-wick design.
- Each candle is hand wicked and poured at our facility in Bucyrus, Ohio.
- Crossroads Original Designs currently employs a dedicated staff of 40-50 people.
- Crossroads Original Designs operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility in Ohio and is represented by more than 75 sales reps in the United States and Canada.
- The name "Crossroads" refers to the street on which the facility is located.
- Crossroads Original Designs was selected as Country Business magazine's "Vendor of the Year" in 2010.
- 100% of all materials in Crossroads candles are made in the USA.
- Crossroads introduces 4-6 new fragrances each year - a few everyday scents and a few seasonal ones.
- The first fragrance ever poured at Crossroads was honeysuckle.
- Buttered Maple Syrup has been Crossroads' best-selling fragrance from the very beginning and continues to be our signature scent 10 years later.